Saturday, July 9, 2011

Resigned from Examiner.com

partial screen shot of Examiner.com website
Hello everybody and happy weekend.  Just wanted to write and let you know I have resigned from Examiner.com.  Between job searching and working temp gigs I don't have the time to maintain two writing platforms.


I'm not sorry I took the opportunity.  I think my writing has improved and I learned a lot about job searching.  I think that experience has given me the confidence to start this blog.  There are other benefits I've gained. 
  • I had a source of writing samples. 
  • I've gained more experience in "writing tight".  I was limited to 300 words per article.  That means I had to get to the point and not meander around.
  • I was inspired to learn about writing for the Internet and providing good content.
Well, that's all for now.  Enjoy your weekend.  See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment